CloudMediaHub by Strategic Blue
Welcome to CloudMediaHub the world’s first forum to research, discuss, and purchase cloud-enabled digital media solutions and services.
CloudMediaHub is designed for digital media professionals who want to maximise the benefits of cloud-based digital workflows. By making cloud computing easily accessible to all digital media professionals, CloudMediaHub streamlines the sourcing and purchasing of digital media services. With an ever-expanding solutions network, online directory, and personal guidance from our team, we’ll help you find the right cloud solution for your digital media business, with payment terms tailored to you from Strategic Blue.
CloudMediaHub provides the following online resources:
- Directory of Cloud Media Services
- HubVendor Podium
- News and Articles about cloud-enabled media solutions
- Members’ Forum (on its way)
- CloudMediaHub Networking Events
CloudMediaHub acts as online support for the CloudMediaHub team who are available to discuss your procurement requirements for your digital media needs and the merits of different cloud solutions specific to media.
Why use CloudMediaHub?
CloudMediaHub provides a directory of third party cloud computing services selected to be relevant to the media professional. Browse to find the right cloud solution for your particular digital workflows, or submit a request for a tailored solution.
Benefits of using Strategic Blue's CloudMediaHub as your cloud broker-dealer for procuring cloud media services include:
- Consolidated billing...one itemized invoice for all your cloud costs
- infrastructure / software / private connectivity
- Payment by bank transfer...no credit cards
- Choice of currency
- Pricing plans for your requirements
- monthly in arrears / discounted upfront payment
- choice of commitment period reflected in the price
Who is CloudMediaHub for?
CloudMediaHub is intended for Media and Entertainment professionals who would like to compare cloud-based infrastructure or software solutions against their standard practices, based on both technical merit and economic factors.
HubVendors include Cloud datacenter, infrastructure, platform and software service (IaaS, PaaS & SaaS) providers who:
- are interested in showcasing their services to the media industry through CloudMediaHub;
- want to be able to benefit from the increased convenience, flexibility and economic performance of Strategic Blue’s cloud broker-dealer business model;
- need to put their solution in the right datacenter and on the right infrastructure for their clients.
Recently Added Listings
Used by Cannes Lions Festival and other customers, capture file uploads from websites and mobile apps, and process them on a global scale. Centralize and streamline file processing within your organization. Easily setup customized image conversions, video transcoding, document processing and more. Dropbox, Google Drive & SkyDrive integration, robust API for seamless integration
Handling digital media files involve dealing with a vast and confusing vaiety of formats and codecs. Files can be large and difficult to share, attaching files to an email can be tricky and viewing without downloading can be a problem. ioGates has developed a simple solution to handling media files, that does not require advanced technical knowledge and can be securely managed from within a web browser. No more need to struggle with FTP client applications or rely on consumer focused file share services. ioGates manages media file sharing, converting, and distribution in a professional joined-up workflow management service.
Fox Render Farm has done many of big projects with some famous studios all over the world. Based on cloud-computing technology, we currently have over2000 servers allowing us to provide you with a professional 24/7 rendering service and the most favorable price (lowest-cost can be 14.4USD per node per day) .
Speech-to-text transcription service from Vocapia